I love reading “facts about me” about celebrities or watching Youtuber’s “facts about me” videos. You don’t usually get to see or know the tiny little details that make up a persons personality. So, today I thought I’d share with you 30 random facts you probably don’t know about me!
30 Random Facts About Me
Let’s get personal!
- My middle name is Marie
- I was born on July 15th, 1996
- I have 3 tattoos
- I’m 5’7″
- I was born in Pennsylvania, moved to Kentucky when I was 4, and now I’m living in Louisiana, and have been since 2009.
- I have 4 cats- Macy, Emma, Lily, and Louise.
- I have an obsession with anything that has cats on it- the tackier the better.
- Also coffee is a pretty big obsession (I currently have 17 coffee mugs in my room as decoration).
- I laugh when I get nervous, and not a cute laugh, the obnoxious “I’m about to cry” kind of laugh.
- I eat a gluten free & plant based diet, and no, I don’t just eat lettuce.
- I eat dessert after dinner every night, no exceptions.
- I have a very short temper…I’m working on that.
- I don’t like being alone, but I don’t always like being around people. The struggle.
- My favorite television show is Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I could watch it for hours..my boyfriend hates it.
- My boyfriend Mason is also my photographer. We’ll be together a year on the 26th of this month!
- My favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada- I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen it, but I can quote the entire movie if that helps.
- My favorite band is The 1975. I’ve seen them live 7 times, and my ‘love’ tattoo is the handwriting from the lead singer, he wrote it in a note when I met them.
- I LOVE BRUNCH.
- I wear contacts, and hardly ever wear my glasses. I hate my glasses, but I love the look of wearing fake ones.
- I’m a list maker. Even down to what I’ll eat for breakfast.
- Even though I don’t look like it, I love tent camping. That’s right, pop your tent up on the campground, and cook your food over the fire kinda camping.
- I crave riding rollercoasters.
- Besides wanting to visit Paris, NYC, Hawaii, California- you know, the usual places. I want to visit Utah.
- I hate ordering at drive-thrus. I’ll walk in and wait in line.
- I don’t like my picture being taken when they’re not blog pictures. I feel like I don’t know how to smile.
- I feel insecure when I wear jeans, but I can’t not wear jeans, they’re like my second skin.
- Naps are my prized possession. I was given a shirt for Christmas that says “nap queen”.
- I almost went to college to become a nutritionist.
- I drop food every time I eat. Whether it be on myself or the table. Popcorn is the worst.
- Lastly, I absolutely love colorful clothing. I wear mainly black and white because it freaks me out that not all colors will match.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!
What’s a weird/funny thing about yourself? Let me know!