It’s no secret that Parisian style is the IT style to go to for outfit inspo. I love the vibe of Parisian chic summer accessories and here are my faves below.
1. Classic Bag: I love adding this chic red bag bag with my neutral outfits, it adds a bit of fun to any look. It’s classic but a little more updated opposed to a black bag.
2. Neck Scarf: Another piece I love adding to my neutral summer outfits. Neck scarfs go great with a simple white tee or are an unexpected and cute accessory for an airy summer dress.
3. Chic Hat: I’m not usually a hat girl, but with my hair growing longer and me being too lazy to fix it most days, I love throwing on a hat for those days. And you look effortlessly cool while hiding your day 3 unwashed hair.
4. Sleek sunnies: Sunnies are obviously essential for the summer. I like a classic and kind of oversized style to hide my eyes from the sun and when I really want to be lazy and not do my makeup. This classic shape can do no wrong and will go with anything.
5. Simple watch: I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be wearing tons of jewelry during the summer. But if I want a little something, I’ll throw on my dainty watch. Simple is key to Parisian accessories.