As soon as I saw this beautiful 2-piece set on Nordstrom a week before my honeymoon, I immediately bought it. I know it was going to be perfect for the “fancy night” on the cruise!
This beautiful set has vintage feel to it, but also makes me feel like the red dress emoji, you know the one. It kind of reminds of something Allie from The Notebook might wear if she lived in 2017.
I love the way the ruffles on the skirt fall and the deep neckline is the perfect mix of sweet and just a little-bit of sexy underneath all of the material.
I may be late to the game but, have any of you looked at the Sugarfix by Baublebar collection that they have a Target?? I just recently realized they had it at my target and I bought 4 amazing pieces for my honeymoon and I’ve been wearing at least 1 piece every day…soooo good and affordable!!
FREE PEOPLE set // BOOHOO shoes // FOREVER 21 bag // SUGARFIX earrings & necklace
It’s no secret that Parisian style is the IT style to go to for outfit inspo. I love the vibe of Parisian chic summer accessories and here are my faves below.
1 (H&M bag; sold out)| 2 | 3 (similar) (similar)| 4 | 5
1. Classic Bag: I love adding this chic red bag bag with my neutral outfits, it adds a bit of fun to any look. It’s classic but a little more updated opposed to a black bag.
2. Neck Scarf: Another piece I love adding to my neutral summer outfits. Neck scarfs go great with a simple white tee or are an unexpected and cute accessory for an airy summer dress.
3. Chic Hat: I’m not usually a hat girl, but with my hair growing longer and me being too lazy to fix it most days, I love throwing on a hat for those days. And you look effortlessly cool while hiding your day 3 unwashed hair.
4. Sleek sunnies: Sunnies are obviously essential for the summer. I like a classic and kind of oversized style to hide my eyes from the sun and when I really want to be lazy and not do my makeup. This classic shape can do no wrong and will go with anything.
5. Simple watch: I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be wearing tons of jewelry during the summer. But if I want a little something, I’ll throw on my dainty watch. Simple is key to Parisian accessories.
ZARA DRESS // HINGE HAT // ASOS FLATS (similar)(similar)
Either you look at this outfit as a fun, easy, beachy summer look or that I look like a carnival barker (had to look up what they were called). But you know, that guy that wears the red striped blazer and boater hat at carnivals. And trust me, that wasn’t what I was going for. But, I love how fun and whimsical, and also kind of vintage the look is-which is the style I’ve been going for lately.
I’ve been wearing denim lately like it’s black and white. Especially lighter wash denim, which I never used to be a fan of until this spring. I’ve been leaning towards distressed lighter because it’s not as harsh as a darker denim, but it still has a little edge.
I’ve never been one for short shorts, so when I find a pair of shorts, especially high-waisted, that keep me covered, I’ll wear them to death.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Top- Lush Clothing | Shorts- Mink Pink (S & M & XS) (Similar styles: here, here, & here)| Jacket- Old Navy (similar) | Shoes- Dolce Vita | Bag- Rebecca Minkoff | Puff- Michael Kors
As you all can probably tell, I love black. I love how black can make the simplest of pieces super chic, and also how black can be worn no matter what season. This “blouse” is great as a flowy and effortless dress in the summer, and in the fall I plan on wearing it over jeans and adding some boots (since it doesn’t get cold where I live) for that “put together, undone” look.
Have a great Monday, everyone!
If you liked this look, hype it on Lookbook
Launching with a limited time collection for fall, sign up for Daame.co using my link provided for your invitation to shop the fall collection! With Daame.co every purchase goes toward providing education for a girl in need. They have gorgeous bags and an amazing mission!
Click the link here
| Romwe Sheer blouse| H&M Platform Sandals| Guess “Tough Luv Tawny” Satchel| Apt. 9 Tribal Bead Bib necklace| Forever 21 sunglasses| Earthbound Trading Co. ring| Sally Hansen “Carnivale” nail polish|
| F A C E B O O K |
| I N S T A G R A M |
| L O O K B O O K |
| B L O G L O V I N |
| P I N T E R E S T|